We are AP MARINE LTDA and we operate in Macapá /AP, in Fazendinha and Santana’s Terminals, with branch offices in Belem and Ports of Vila do Conde, both in Pará, as well as in all big ports of São Luis’ city. For eight years, we have been collecting, transporting and recycling fuel oil (and pollutants wastes) used in ships.
AP MARINE LTDA is rightfully authorized by some organs, such as ANVISA, ANTAQ, SEMA, IBAMA, ANTT and Ports Authority, to work knowing that we follow all the standards technics that were stablished by the International Marpol Convection 73/78, to issuance the oily waste removal certificate.
We make the collect from ships moored at the important ports of the country, using trucks, hoses and motor-pump assembly, also using our own ferryboats and oil ferry for offshore collection on ships at anchor. We have a very equipped and high-trained team. We also use absorption equipment and containment barrier, aiming to avoid any type of environmental pollution during our operation. Our goal is to perform always following all the rules stablished by municipal, state and federal bodies and agencies, seeking the quality already recognized for our provided services and environmental care.
- Always preserve the quality of the offered service to our client and our product quality;
- Always preserve the quality of our production process allying with the use of high technology;
- Assurance unrestricted support to our clients aiming to achieve the defined performance objectives.
- Engagement with the environmental preservation;
- High credibility with the clients and Government Institutions;
- Business ethics.